Siblings will celebrate the auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan today, on the Purnima Tithi Shravana. Send these Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 wishes, quotes, status, messages, and images as the festivities begin.
Raksha Bandhan is a much-anticipated festival that commemorates the eternal and auspicious bond between brother and sister. Rakhi is traditionally tied on the wrist of a brother on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan. In exchange, the brothers promise to protect the sister against all odds.
Raksha Bandhan will be observed this year on August 11 and 12. Surprise your siblings with these special wishes and cards and shower your love on them on this special occasion.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 wishes
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to you and your family.
- I’d like to wish everyone a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Best wishes for Raksha Bandhan to you and your family.
- Best wishes for a joyous Raksha Bandhan to you and your family.
- I want to wish you all a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 quotes
- Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
- Raksha Bandhan greetings and best wishes.
- Meri or se aapko aur aapke pariwar ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
- Raksha Bandhan ki hardik shubh kamnayein
Messages for Raksha Bandhan 2022
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- It’s difficult for me to express my feelings for you, dear sister. On this special day, I just want to tell you that you mean the world to me. I promise to never leave your side and to always be there for you whenever you need me. Thank you for being the best sister this world has ever seen.
- May this Rakhi bring you much luck and love, my dear brother. May all of your wishes come true! God bless you with a lot of success and good health! My dear brother, I wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan.
- May our love grow stronger with each passing year! I’m grateful to have you in my life. Dearest brother, I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan. Thank you for being the best secret keeper and a fantastic friend.
Messages for Raksha Bandhan 2022 for brothers
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the person who irritates me the most but whom I adore.
- You are the only person who cheers me on when I am down and shakes a leg with me when I am happy. There was not a single day in my life that you were not present. My brother, I truly adore you.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my amazing brother!
- Raksha Bandhan to all! To my brother. Thank you for being my lifelong best friend.
Follow our twitter handle for more latest updates (2) Trend Topz (@TopzTrend) / Twitter.