GMC Sierra EV: Launch Date, Specifications, Price, Updates 2022: As it broadens its lineup of all-electric pickups, GMC’s release of the first Sierra EV signals a turning point for the premium truck brand. It delivers uncompromised pickup capability, a GM-estimated 400 miles of range on a full charge, and exclusive features made attainable only by its dedicated EV truck platform, led by the 2024 Sierra EV Denali Edition 1.
The popular GMC HUMMER EV Pickup and SUV will be joined by the Sierra EV, making GMC the only manufacturer to offer three entirely electric trucks. These three vehicles are built on GM’s ground-breaking Ultium Platform, which offers an all-electric truck with unparalleled versatility and top performance.
GMC Sierra EV Specifications
|Acceleration||0-60 MPH in 4.5 seconds|
|Maximum Towing Capacity||9,500 lbs|
Know more about Automobiles launch and their specifications
GMC Sierra EV Features
- Super Cruise hands-free driver assistance system with a 16.8-inch-diagonal freeform infotainment display, the largest ever in a Sierra vehicle, is compatible with more than 400,000 miles of suitable roads in the United States and Canada.
- Drive modes that can be adjusted, such as the Max Power mode, which permits acceleration from 0 to 60 mph in less than 4.5 seconds (GM estimate)
- The truck may be raised or lowered by about 2 inches thanks to Air Ride Adaptive Suspension.
- EV-enabled propulsion innovations including Regen on Demand Braking, One-Pedal Driving, and 4-Wheel Steer with CrabWalk are also available.
- With quality materials that consumers have come to expect from the Denali name, such as grain-matched open-pore wood (featuring a wood veneer induction wireless charger), aluminium, and etched stainless steel.
- bold, brand-new design elements, such as a fixed, panoramic glass roof
- The basis for the brand’s future is laid by a sleek, contemporary interior that was designed with extraordinary attention to detail, from a streamlined dashboard to seat stitching that references the truck’s aggressive lines.
The functional advancements made possible by the Ultium Platform offer a level of hauling and cargo stowage flexibility and diversity never previously possible in a Sierra. According to Sharon Gauci, executive director, of Buick and GMC Design, “Without having to work around a conventional propulsion system, there was an exciting chance to rethink the Sierra EV with a refined yet bold, next-generation modern appearance and usefulness.” “We were able to reimagine what a truck can provide in terms of aesthetics, inside space, and functionality thanks to the Ultium Platform. The Sierra EV was designed with the essential goal of being visually distinctive while maintaining the GMC spirit, and this is evident in several interior and exterior features.”
Denali has always been the pinnacle of luxury done the GMC way, distinguished by distinctive interiors, cutting-edge materials, special features, and cutting-edge technologies. The new 2024 Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 offers that defining experience in an all-electric truck that is the pinnacle of luxury. Beginning in early 2024, the 2024 Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 will be offered for purchase. In the 2025 model year, GMC will release the Sierra EV AT4 and Elevation grades.
Watch GMC Sierra EV Showcase
GMC Sierra EV
GMC Sierra EV