If we were living in an other scenario, Fast X would have already been released in theatres by now (it was originally scheduled to debut on April 2, 2021), and instead of talking about its release, we would be discussing all the methods to stream it and other Fast and Furious movies. The good news is that Fast and Furious 10 will now be released on May 19, 2023, which would seem to be a fantastic way to start the summer Blockbuster season.
Although it is difficult to predict exactly how the ever-expanding Fast and Furious family will fit into the tenth film in the series, we do know that the majority of the important characters that have been introduced over the years will return for thrilling and one illogical car chase after another. In addition to Vin Diesel’s return as Dominic Toretto, according to a report from Deadline in October 2020, other cast members including Michelle Rodriguez’s Letty Ortiz, Tyrese Gibson’s Roman Pearce, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges’ Tej Parker, Jordana Brewster’s Mia Toretto, Nathalie Emmanuel’s Ramsey, and Sung Kang’s Han Lue would also be returning for more nail-biting action
Future American action movie Fast X, also known as Fast & Furious 10, will be helmed by Louis Leterrier and written by Justin Lin and Dan Mazeau. It is the follow-up to F9 (2021), the franchise’s tenth main entry and eleventh full-length motion picture. The cast also includes Helen Mirren, Charlize Theron, Cardi B, Jason Momoa, Daniela Melchior, Brie Larson, Alan Ritchson, and Rita Moreno. Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, John Cena, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Sung Kang, Scott Eastwood, Michael Rooker, and Rita Moreno.
It was confirmed that Lin would be directing and that the main cast was already assembled for the tenth film, which has been planned since 2014 and has a two-part finale planned since October 2020. This will be the second instalment in the franchise without Dwayne Johnson since his debut in Fast Five (2011). When filming got under way in April 2022, the movie’s official title was made public. Later that month, Lin resigned as director due to “creative issues,” but his writing and producing credits still stand. A week later, Leterrier was hired to take his place. It is the seventh most expensive movie ever filmed, with a $300 million production budget.
Universal Pictures has set the release date for Fast X in the United States for May 19, 2023, and the sequel is set for February 2024.
Fast X Cast
- Vin Diesel plays Dominic “Dom” Toretto, a retired street racer and former criminal who now lives with his wife Letty and son Brian Marcos.
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw, a former opponent of Dom and his team, who later became a new member after saving his son.
- Michelle Rodriguez plays Letty Ortiz, a convicted felon and current professional street racer who is Dom’s wife.
- Roman Pearce, played by Tyrese Gibson, is a former chronic offender who is a skilled street racer and a member of Dom’s crew.
- Tej Parker, a technician from Miami and a member of Dom’s squad, is played by Chris “Ludacris” Bridges.
- The brother of Dom and Mia Toretto, played by John Cena, has worked as a master thief, assassin, high-performance driver, and Mr. Nobody’s renegade agent in the past.
- Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto, Dom and Jakob’s sister and a member of her oldest brother’s team who has settled down with her partner, Brian O’Conner, and their two children.
- Ramsey, a British computer activist and a member of Dom’s team, is played by Nathalie Emmanuel.
- Han Lue, a member of Dom’s crew who faked his own death with Mr. Nobody’s assistance, is portrayed by Sung Kang.
- Little Nobody, a law enforcement officer played by Scott Eastwood.
- Michael Rooker played Buddy, a mechanic who worked on the pit crew for Dom, Jakob, and Mia’s father.
- The mother of Dom’s old adversaries Deckard and Owen, Magdalene “Queenie” Ellmanson-Shaw, is played by Helen Mirren.
- Cipher, a cyberterrorist and organised criminal who opposes Dom’s crew, is played by Charlize Theron.