Bentley Bentayga Odyssean Edition: Launch Date, Specifications, Price, Updates 2022: Bentley has launched the Bentayga Odyssean Edition, which continues the tradition of exceptional ecological design while remaining true to the famed Bentley character and craftsmanship. This new limited edition is centered on sustainability and will be rigorously limited to only 70 copies.
The first Odyssean Edition was introduced to the Flying Spur family in 2021 and drew design cues from the EXP 100 GT concept car, which, as part of Bentley’s Beyond100 plan, articulated the company’s vision for luxury mobility in 2035. The new Bentayga limited edition utilises the advantages offered by a hybrid drivetrain, much like the Flying Spur Odyssean.
Bentley Bentayga Odyssean Edition Specifications
|Power||456 BHP (combined)|
|Acceleration||0 – 60 mph in 5.1 seconds|
|Torque||516 lb-ft (combined)|
|Engine Type||3.0 litre V6 petrol hybrid powertrain|
|Max Speed||158 mph|
|Dimensions||201.77 in – Length|
87.48 in – Width
67.32 in – Height
117.9 in – Wheelbase
Know more about Automobiles launch and their specifications
Bentley Bentayga Odyssean Edition Features
- The three E Modes—EV Drive, Hybrid Mode, and Hold Mode—can be controlled separately on the Bentayga Hybrid by pressing a specific button. These will allow the driver to control battery usage while traveling, however, the vehicle may also be able to do so automatically.
- Once more visible inside is the Bentley Bentayga Odyssean Edition badging, this time on the lit treadplates you step over to enter. Primarily covered in light linen hides, the secondary hides in the cabin can be ordered in one of five complementing colors.
- When the battery becomes low or you accelerate quickly, the car automatically switches from EV Drive to Hybrid mode. In Hold mode, the vehicle only uses gasoline while harvesting braking energy to recharge the battery.
- The navigation system may automatically choose the best power source for each leg of your journey when in hybrid mode. It will make sure that you travel the entire route using only engine power and electricity, ensuring that the battery is completely depleted when you get at your destination.
- The Front Seat Comfort Specification comes standard and includes massaging functionality, winged comfort headrests, and ventilation in both front seats. The backrest bolsters and cushions on the seats are also adjustable.
- The Touring Specification comes standard and offers a variety of technology, such as Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, a head-up display, and a night vision camera, that makes lengthy trips safer and easier.
The Bentley Bentayga Odyssean Edition offers the pinnacle of electrified luxury, moving quietly and smoothly through cities while having the option to go on grand tours outside of them.
The introduction of the first Bentley Battery Electric Vehicle in 2025 will coincide with the availability of hybrid powertrains across the whole Bentley lineup (BEV). Prior to the start of manufacturing in Q1 2023, sales of the Bentley Bentayga Odyssean Edition begin in November 2022.